Florida Pre-Approval Contractor License Number 442
Pollutant Storage System Contractor License Number PCC054956
Water Well Contractor License Number 9375
Gurr Professional Services, Inc. is a Florida Department of Environmental Protection approved Contractor, License Number 442.
A current contractor for Inland Protection Fund programs of:
· Early Detection Incentive Program (EDI)
· Abandoned Tank Restoration Program (ATRP)
· Low Site Score Incentive (LSSI)
· Petroleum Liability and Restoration Insurance Program (PLRP)
· Petroleum Cleanup Participation Program (PCPP)
· Pre-Approved Advanced Cleanup (PAC)
Gurr Professional Services has over 30 years experience in petroleum clean-up. We can manage and provide services at any phase of the project. Including initial detection, tank removal, site assessment, plume determination, remedial design and implementation, to closure.
Our experienced staff has completed clean-up activities at facilities to receive a “No Further Action” status at site located in Florida, Texas, Georgia, Tennessee, Kentucky, West Virginia, and Ohio.
STORAGE TANK REMOVALS
Split Spoon Sampling
Hand Auger Sampling
Monitoring Well Installation
NATURAL ATTENUATION MONITOIRNG
REMEDIAL ACTION DESIGN
REMEDIAL SYSTEM INSTALATION
Monitoring Well Abandonments
FOR LOW SCORED SITES